- Normal bookings are weekly, Saturday to Saturday
- Arrival is usually between 12 and 2 pm. Departure is by 10 am. A specific time for key collection is essential as there are no staff at Seafront after 2 pm Saturday. Normally we contact you the week prior to make an appropriate arrangement.
- A deposit of £100 per apartment per week is due immediately a reservation is made. Most payments are made by bank transfer. Alternatively a cheques can be made – payable to Mr. & Mrs. Webb.
- Deposits are non-refundable
- The balance is due at the latest 28 days prior to arrival. For the week of the Great North Run, the balance is due 90 days before arrival.
- If this balance payment is not received 28 days before the start of a visit, we reserve the right to re-let the apartment (90 days before the Great North Run)
- If a booking is made less than 28 days ahead of arrival, full payment must be received within 3 days of the booking request, or the requested booking cannot be honoured.
- We strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance.
- In the unlikely event of a cancellation, there will be no form of refund unless the proprietors are able to re-let.
Payment of the deposit is taken as acceptance of these conditions.